Hey guys!! I just wanted to give you some extra information about myself. You are reading my blog, so you should know a little bit about me. My full name is Julia (Stowe) Moore and I am from the Chicagoland area. What that means is that I grew up in the suburbs about an hour north of Chicago (not in the actual city). My actual town’s name is called Lake Zurich. I grew up with my parents, two older brothers, and most of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents near by. Basically 95% of the Moore clan is together all the time. In high school I took many art and photography classes. A few times I was entered into some shows. I played the piano for 12 years and won some Solo Ensemble Awards. I also sang for five years and won some awards too. I also love watching and playing sports (BIG Blackhawks and Bulls fan). I played soccer for 6 years, played basketball for 5, was a varsity runner in track and cross country for 4 years.
Here at Ohio University, am involved with AVW (Ohio Sports Zone) and part of the Delta Zeta Sorority (also known as the Barbie Dream House on Mill). Many of you are probably wondering why I would come all the way to Ohio University. The reason is that out of all the schools that I looked at, OU was clearly the best out of all of them. OU had the best media programs for academic reasons. Also, OU by far had the best campus I have ever seen. My main goal is to edit films for Hollywood. I believe that OU will give me the tools to help my make those dreams come true.
So now you guys kind of know who I am. So I hope you enjoy reading :)
No comments:
Post a Comment